National Land Bank Network Summit
Cleveland, Ohio | October 16 - 17, 2023
Community Progress is COVID-19 case rates and regulations and seeks to comply with the most recent public health guidelines. Recognizing that COVID-19 conditions may change rapidly, this webpage reflects the most up-to-date guidance as of June 22, 2023.
If there are any changes to COVID-19 protocols at the NLBN Summit, we will update this webpage and email all attendees. We thank you in advance for your patience and compassion for others as we work to ensure a safe and accommodating space for attendees. The City of Cleveland’s current COVID-19 data can be found here.
Monitor Your Health Prior to the NLBN Summit
Please monitor your own health prior to your arrival. If you do not feel well, especially if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g., fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue) or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are still within the CDC-recommended quarantine window, please do not attend the Summit.* For all attendees, please consider taking either an at-home or PCR test for COVID-19 prior to attending.
Onsite Protocols at the NLBN Summit
- Local mask mandates have been lifted. At the registration desk, we will have a limited number of masks available upon request for summit attendees who wish to use them.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, but are outside the CDC-recommended quarantine window, please wear a mask in all public places per CDC guidance (e.g., wear a mask in public places for five days after the initial CDC-recommended quarantine).
- If you begin to experience any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g., fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue) while at the NLBN Summit, please remove yourself from conference events and consider getting tested.* See more about testing in Cleveland here.
- Hilton hotels have implemented the “Hilton CleanStay” policy to ensure hotel rooms and facilitates are appropriately sanitized.
- Local vaccination requirements have been lifted, but if you are not vaccinated please consider reading and following this guidance from the City of Cleveland to manage your health.
- Be aware of local and federal guidance:
- Local COVID-19 recommendations from the City of Cleveland’s Department of Public Health: https://clevelandhealth.org/covid/
- The CDC’s most recent guidance for how to protect yourself and other from COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-gettingsick/prevention.html
If You Test Positive After the Summit
Please notify Kiran-Durae Barkey at email@example.com if you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the NLBN Summit. We will not share any personal information you provide but will notify conference attendees if a significant number of participants test positive for COVID-19.
* If you cannot attend the NLBN Summit because you tested positive for COVID-19 within ten days of the event, or because you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 immediately prior to the Summit, please contact Kiran-Durae Barkey at firstname.lastname@example.org.