Creative Placemaking: New Tools for Empowering Community-Led Revitalization
Event Type: Virtual
Topic(s): Creative Placemaking, Local Analysis
When: November 18, 2021
Time: 12 PM ET
Arts, culture, creative organizing, and placemaking have the power to create lasting, radical change to improve quality of life for residents, even in times of crisis. Learn how to leverage your existing community assets and draw inspiration from resident-led projects to spur healing, hope, investment and the physical transformation of vacant spaces and structures through creative placemaking.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- Real-life examples of how neighborhoods are using arts and culture to improve the quality of life for residents
- New tools for finding inspiration for projects using creative placemaking on problem properties
- How you can get national exposure for your own placemaking projects and connect with other innovative leaders
- Liz Kozub – Associate Director of National Leadership and Education
- Daniel Egusquiza – Executive Director, Barrio Alegria
Get the latest tools, resources, and educational opportunities to help you end systemic vacancy, delivered to your inbox.