Community Leadership: Moving from Grassroots to Scalable Community Change
Event Type: Virtual
Topic(s): Local Analysis, Vacant Land Stewardship
When: April 25, 2020
Time: 12 PM ET
Residents can create large-scale community success when given to power to take charge. Learn how changemakers across the US, from concerned moms to nonprofit leaders, are converting the vacant, abandoned, and deteriorated properties next door into community resources.
Learn in this webinar:
- How the Community Revitalization Fellowship has supported grassroots community leaders bringing new ideas to life in their neighborhoods.
- Examples of concerned community members who launched new gardens, parks, and more, and,
- Tips on how community institutions can support resident driven work.
- Liz Kozub – Assistant Director of National Leadership and Education, Center for Community Progress
- Tyrell Anderson – President and Founder, Decay Devils Inc.
- Kelly Anoe – Vice President, Legacy Foundation
- Nina Burton – Executive Director, Woodland Child Development Center
Get the latest tools, resources, and educational opportunities to help you end systemic vacancy, delivered to your inbox.